Interview w/ Scott p1
Who is he…
Scott is a former student. His AP classes are the reason that I modified my teaching methods to account for essays.
Why I’m interviewing him…
He is finishing his final semesters and taking another step towards being a “grown up”. I wanted to touch base, discuss and compare college days plus I HAD to know his secret for academic success.
Topics we bounce around…
• 1st 4min – We jump straight into college pursuits and plans
• 2nd, 6min – Cannabis laws & experiences in Harris county vs. Montgomery county
• BREAK – allthingsonelove commercial
• 3rd, 3min – Why he switched college majors from Dentristy to Engineering
• 4th, 3min – Opinions on standardized testing
• END – allthingsonelove commercial for 7 days of one-on-one instruction
Yoo, real talk. I’m gonna abolish these episodes count. We can just rock with Session dates and Interviews as the “episodes”. *fist bump*
Previous Interview: Cloves Grogan, UBER-entrepreneur of Houston, TX
Next Interview: Scott part 2 of 2