5 Love Languages Quiz
Select the one you prefer most of your two options, the one that fits the best right now. Circle the letter to the right of the option you most prefer.
- I like to receive “Thank you” letters.(A)
I like to give fist bump or dap.(E)
- I like hanging out one-on-one with friends.(B)
I feel loved when folks help me DO stuff.(D)
- I like physical gifts.(C)
I like to go visit family and friends.(B)
- I enjoy helping people DO stuff.(D)
I feel loved when people hug or touch me.(E)
- I feel love when people I admire hug me.(E)
I feel love when I receive an actual gift from people I admire.(C)
- I like to travel somewhere with family and friends.(B)
I like to dance with family and friends.(E)
- Gifts and presents are important to me.(C)
I feel love when people notice I’m doing something.(E)
- I like to sit close to people I like.(E)
I like for people to compliment my looks.(A)
- I just like hanging out with family and friends.(B)
I prefer little gifts from family and friends.(C)
- Words are important to me.(A)
I can tell people love me by the help they give me.(D)
- I like being together and doing stuff with loved ones.(B)
I like when people speak kindly to me.(A)
- To me, actions speak louder than words.(D)
Hugs, fist bump, dap all make me feel valued.(E)
- I appreciate love and duck all criticism.(A)
Several small gifts mean more than one big gift.(C)
- I only chop & talk with people I’m close to.(B)
I show love by touching people.(E)
- I like for people to gas me up.(A)
I know its love when people do stuff they don’t want to do.(D)
- I hug or dap when people leave.(E)
I like when people listen or show interest in what I’m saying(B).
- It’s love when people help me finish projects or jobs.(D)
I get excited about any gift from loved ones.(C)
- I like for people to notice what I’m wearing.(A)
I feel love when people try to understand me. (B)
- I calm down when a special person touches me.(E)
Acts of service make me feel special.(D)
- I remember the little things that people do for me.(D)
I like when people make things for me.(C)
- I love undivided attention.(B)
I like when people help me make up my mind.(D)
- I feel love when I get gifts on my birthday.(C)
I feel love if people tell me something special on my birthday.(A)
- I know people are thinking of me when they bring a gift.(C)
I feel loved when someone helps me with chores.(D)
- I appreciate not being interrupted and waiting patiently. (B)
I love when people show they remembered by buying gifts.(C)
- I appreciate help with daily tasks.(D)
I prefer vacations with loved ones.(B)
- I like kissing and being kissed.(E)
I like gifts for no reason.(C)
- I want people to say “thank you” to me.(A)
I like eye contact when talking.(B)
- Any gift is special to me.(C)
I only want people close to me to touch me.(E)
- I can tell how much love is there by the energy put into what I’m
asking people to. (D)
I know it’s love when you tell me how much you need me. (A)
- I need to be touched every day. (E)
I need to talk to someone everyday. (A)
What were your totals for each letter?
A ___ B ___ C ___ D ___ E ___
Quality time (QT) is all about spending time together & enjoying each other’s company.
QT people GOTTA get alone time with their loved ones. It can be movies, games, or just sitting there in each other’s presences and play catch up.
Physical touch people show love straight up TOUCHING in some kind of way, hugging, cuddling, being intimate, or simply putting a caring hand on someone’s shoulder.
People who need physical touch want you to touch them, they want cuddle time, and always show “PDA” or public displays of affection to feel that you love them, and to demonstrate their love for those they care about.
The love language of gifts does not require large or extravagantly expensive gifts. It can be notes, CDs, flowers, or FOLDING CLOTHES (*winks* I’m learning too Queens!). These small gifts are tokens of love to the giver or receiver.
People who need gifts feel validated when you spend money and/or time picking something out for them. Often, the saying, “It’s the thought that counts” really applies here.
Acts of Service
Acts of service are intentional actions of love when someone performs an action for the other. This can be cleaning, cooking, driving, or even doing those errands. By doing these acts of service, the other person feels love or shows love.
People who need acts of service sometimes will ask their loved ones for favors or errands, not because it’s easier, but rather because they need the affirmation of the other person’s love.
Words of Affirmation
Words of affirmation (Words) are people that actually TALK to express how much they love and care about someone. Words of affirmation can be compliments, reassurances & questions that confirm inner love in an outer way.
People who need words of affirmation need to hear from the people they love frequently, and, to feel loved, they need to hear out loud what the other person is thinking.
Sooo, what do you think? Wanna know more? Schedule me for a NO CHARGE 15-min consultation.
Yoo! I would LOVE to host you on the M.O.B. University daily show! We can go over results and bounce ideas on using the knowledge.
Previous related post: An Open Letter to Fathers
Next related post: