I ain’t gotta cuss
just to get any point across
BUT I build from a wheelchair
so that makes me a fucking BOSS
Using Clubhouse (CH), Instagram (IG), Wisdom, and other platforms, I deliver high-intensity, goal-driven presentations of Gratitude that highlight inspirational moments and motivates attendees to improve themselves. This energy can be harnessed to:
⬥ promote employee retention
⬥ build stronger bonds within teams
⬥ develop a culture of respect within teams
⬥ identify leadership qualities in employees
How can this value be harnessed to IMPROVE things near you?
⬥ using love language with communication will develop closer relationships
⬥ identify your true likes and dislikes
⬥ start self-care routines
⬥ fall in love with YOURSELF
Visit kendrickavant.com to:
1. follow my journey of healing and get those wellness tips for smoking herbs, making smoothies, and losing weight.
2.) purchase Gratitude Journals & products created by ME
3.) book me for your speaking events as Gratitude increases sales by 37%
Yoo. *bows* I”m going to KEEP things honest. Testimonies do SOME-thing to me. My bucket is filled because my value is affirmed!
I met Helen and Tina using the Clubhouse (CH) app. They invited me to discuss self-improvement and action steps to avoid negative self-talk so we bounced around the topics of:
- Kendrick answers, “Do you love or hate your body?”
- Tina introduces herself
- Kendrick explains gratitude journaling, the difference between grateful and showing gratitude
- Helen explains why she started the room
- Kendrick on how overstanding your WHY helps you identify negative thoughts. Now, you must do something about them
- Tina talks social media…
Helen and Kendrick respond.
- Maria is introduced and asks, “What are the three TOP tips for being better on low days?” Helen, Tina and…
- Kendrick responds.
- Wrap up and goodbyes!